Powerprox Six Month Braces
The safest and fastest way to straighten teeth is with Powerprox Six Month Braces. Using time tested techniques combined with the latest in orthodontic materials and technologies, we can move your teeth quickly and safely. Many of the component pieces that make up Powerprox Six Month Braces have actually been used in orthodontics for over 60 years. Powerprox Six Month Braces simply puts these pieces together in a new and exciting way to achieve our main goal of giving you the smile you always wanted in the fastest time possible.
For more information on Powerprox Six Month Braces, please visit www.sixmonthbraces.com.
Read Below for more information:
- Key technologies: hi tech archwires– There wires have the ability to bend back to their original shape after being placed in the current deformed position of your teeth. Therefore,with the light force of the wire wanting to return to its original shape, your teeth will automatically move to their desired location.
- Do you just tighten the braces down more? No, actually the stronger the force the slower the teeth move. Teeth move faster with light continued forces.
- Do I have to wear Big Metal Braces? You DO NOT have to wear metal braces on your teeth. We useclear, nearly invisible braces on your teeth. These braces have a chameleon like effect to blend in.
- How often to I need to be seen?As you visit every 4-5 weeks Dr. Nilges will use various techniques, so that little by little, week by week your teeth will straighten to theirfinal position.
- Total treatment time: 4 to 9 months, averaging 6 months, but will vary from case to case.
- Do I Need to Wear a Retainer? With any orthodontic procedure you need to wear a retainer to maintain your final tooth positions. This is done with a clear retainer that you typically wear all the time (besides meals) for 6 months, then you can wear them at night. Another popular option is to use a splinted retainer that is bonded behind your teeth so no one see them.
- Do Powerprox Six Month Braces Cost More Than Regular Braces? Actually Powerprox Six Month Braces are generally (25-30%) less expensive than other tooth straightening methods. Since there are far fewer office visits required when treating with Powerprox Six Month Braces, the treatment fee is often lower than traditional braces.